I read somewhere that writing is good for you. And that it helps me to organize my thoughts and make me a better speaker, so here I am. I've been meaning to journal, but writing pen and paper wasn't really my thing. And with a blog I can just create a list of topics that interest me and save them as drafts. Similar to an index of ideas that I have, similar to Zettelkasten, if you are reading this, you should take a look at "How To Take Smart Notes' by Sönke Ahrens.
It goes through this index card method of creating a second brain, I think many apps do this, Notion and maybe Obsidian? But I don't really like it too much. It feels a little too rigid for my liking. I prefer to just write freely, and maybe leave some tags to refer back to down the line.
I guess that's all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment